Monday, September 26, 2016

The Holiday Stashdown CAL 2016

I've had a strange year so far, and to be honest, completely forgot I signed up for this stashdown, but I had so much fun being a part of this last year - when I shared my Whimsical Sashay Cowl - so when I got a reminder email recently, I got to town on my design. Before I share my newest design, here's a little about The Holiday Stashdown 2016...

I’m excited to be joining the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-long! I’ve teamed up with 18 other crochet designers to share 24 free crochet patterns for holiday gift and decoration projects with you!
Each pattern will be a one-skein project, or a stashbuster/scrappy project, so you can work from your own existing yarn stash to make a great holiday gift. (If you’d like to go ahead and buy some yarn just for the project, that’s ok, too! We love yarn as much as you do!)
HOW TO JOIN IN THE HOLIDAY STASHDOWN CAL
Every Monday from January through August, a new crochet pattern will be posted on one of our 24 blogs. Starting in September, a new crochet pattern will be shared every Monday through December 19th, 2016!
  • You can join in by crocheting each of the patterns as you have time.
  • Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #HolidayStashdownCAL2016 on all social media.
  • Chat with other crocheters in our Facebook and Ravelry groups.
  • By the end of the crochet-a-long, you’ll have 24 great gifts for the holiday season.
2016 HOLIDAY STASHDOWN RELEASE SCHEDULE:
Now that you know what, when and where, come on over and check out my Barley Star Stitch Cowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment