Monday, June 6, 2016

Yarn Fanatic Party June

Yarn Fanatic Party Friends!

Summer time is a little hectic for everyone - including us as life does get in the way sometimes. Rachel and I will be taking the month of June off for the Yarn Fanatic Party, and hope to be back in July. Make sure to tune back in because I will be sponsoring some more yarn, and a Happily Hooked Magazine subscription in honor of my newest design feature :)

My blogging will continue - I have all June Saturdays full of crochet related posts ready to go, and will be working on some jewelry here and there. I also have some blogging and selling tip posts in the works to share as well.

For now, I will share what I have worked on since our last party and wish you all a safe, fun and relaxing month of June!
Ceres Top - Crochet Pattern Review (Paid Pattern)
Ether Top - Crochet Pattern Review (Paid Pattern)
Elfin Leaf Halter Top - Crochet Pattern Review (Paid Pattern)
Colorful Nesting Cubes - Plastic Canvas Inspiration
Bernat Handicraft Cotton Baby Booties - Crochet Pattern Review (Free Pattern)
Christmas in July 2016 - Fellow Etsians!

I am also busy destashing yarn, books, and other supplies.
Make sure to stop by my EyeLoveKnots Etsy Shop to see what goodies I am sharing!
I am happy to combine shipping, and open to shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment