Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cute Fox Earrings - Etsy Treasury Features

Shops Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

I have been working on a pair of fox earrings, but I don't have them quite ready yet. 

I just started my first week at my new job, and being out in the higher 90 to low 100 degree weather all day really has just worn me out. All I have been doing is sleeping as soon as I get home - when I had a bunch of things I wanted to share this week - yikes! Today, was my first day off and I was finally able to get some things done around the house, but not to finish my fox earrings. :/

I figured I would go ahead and share a Cute Fox Earrings Etsy Treasury I put together in preparation for the fox earrings I - at the time - was brainstorming.

*I did obtain permission from the featured shops below to use their photo with link back.

Enjoy! Be on the look out next Thursday for my fox earrings with a free pattern to go with :)
These silver plated fox studs are so cute! They are also available in gold and rose gold plated.
There are lots of adorable animal jewelry creations in the PerfectFitJewels shop including the cutest Dachshund wrapped ring!
These sweet fox stud earrings are made from an original design, which is printed directly onto the acrylic and then laser cut to the design. Paired with a set of surgical steel studs, these fox earrings will fit anyone and last for years to come!
In the HoobynooWorld shop you will find adorable originally designed acrylic jewelry, phone cases like this Flamingo Cover, and personalized pet tags.
These are so neat! I have tried using clay to make a few different things, but I never really have the best of luck with it. These are handmade with polymer clay, and attached to surgical steel studs making them perfect for sensitive ears.
The omifimo shop is full of unique polymer clay creations, including some reptile-like patterns (like these snake skin ones) and soutache inspired earrings (like these blue and pink colored ones on my personal wish list!). 
Fabric button earrings are something that I absolutely LOVE! I have attempted any of my own, but there are endless possibilities!
Michelle from MichyLouDotCom has quite a few fabric button earring options including an adorable Panda print, fun Rainbow Chevron print, and the ever popular Navy and Cream Chevron print great for the summer season. 
These fox earrings are the sweetest! The rosy cheeks and dainty hair bow makes these absolutely adorable!
Tammy is so talented with the clay. In TammysClayCreations shop you can also find personalized cake toppers (like this sweet Hippopotamus one), retractable badge clips (like this fun flamingo one), and magnets/pins. 
The fox images are hand stamped. There are many other options like Roses, Dainty Hummingbirds, and Shamrocks.
Also available are Personalized Date Rings and Washer Key Rings
These fox images are also hand stamped. Some other options include Sixteenth Notes, Butterflies, and Sea Turtles.
Also available are nested pendants and earrings like this Hummingbird Necklace Pendant and Music Warms the Heart Necklace Pendant. Love them! 
These are handsewn with a brickstitch pattern.
I have only worked one project with a similar manner and it takes lots of time and focus. Props to Valerie on these super cute earrings!
I also found a pair of Owl Earrings made using the same brickstitch pattern.
Also found in the Creadivacreations shop are Miniature Needle Felted Dogs (like this American Stafford) and Beaded Jewelry (like this Brown Swirl Bracelet and this Spiral Necklace).

Which of the above pair of earrings (if any) are on your wish list?

If you have fox themed projects finished, I would love to see them! You can leave the link below in the comments section, or share on the EyeLoveKnots Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment