Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Some Beautiful Azalea Flowers!

Today, I got up semi-early to get to work on the last leg of my newest baby blankets, hats and diaper covers because I am anxious to get them done, photographed, into the shop and sent out to my friend, Danielle, to get some photos done! 

And so I can share my patterns and reviews with you, of course! 

I finished my photos of the Denims Blue Baby Blanket just in time - before I had to leave for work - but then forgot my phone at home and am not able to get my photos from it right now! Urg!

I did, however, snap some photos of these Beautiful Azalea Flowers just outside my front door and sent them over to myself. I wasn't really planning on sharing them, but since I am not able to share what I want to right now, and I really want to share something with you, I decided to share my Beautiful Azaleas.
A side view.
I was sitting right next to these, photographing my blanket.
I couldn't help but snap a shot when I looked over and saw this.
A view from the front of the bush.
Azaleas EVERYWHERE!
I wish this photo would have turned out!
If you look near the center, you can see the dark spot in the flower.
It is a bee! He was flying around so fast, from one flower to the other.



Hope your day is/has been as beautiful as these Azaleas!

Yes, that is an Elephant above the flower!
He is part of a water fountain :)
Linking Up To...

Wordless Wednesday Spring is in the Air! - The Philosopher's Wife
Wordless Wednesday Do You Cater to Your Cat? - Create with Joy
Worthwhile Wednesdays #69 - Crafty Allie
Your Whims Wednesday #212 - My Girlish Whims
{wow me} wednesday #206 - Ginger Snap Crafts
From Dream to Reality #168 - The DIY Dreamer
Link Your Stuff Link Party - Lunamon Design
Link Your Stuff - Annemarie's Haakblog
Submarine Sunday #119 - USS Crafty
Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase {May 30} - Bowdabra Blog
Share it One More Time #13 - Vintage, Paint and More...
May 2015 Sharing Time, Week 5 - Raising Memories
Hello Summer, Share Your Creativity Link Party No. 163 - It's Overflowing

10 comments:

  1. I love them. The color is beautiful and boy, you're dealing with a real Azalea invasion ! :)
    I hope you will share your flowers with our new Link Up - Idea box:

    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/03/idea-box-thursday-link-party-2.html

    xx
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are so pretty! Great photos. Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad I snapped the shots when I did. I went back yesterday to look and they were all starting to die already. Now, they will live on.

      Delete
  3. Such pretty flowers! Happy Spring!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing at my link up.
    You are welcome to join us this week too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try my best to make it each week.

      Delete