Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"Stichery from Buy From Women Team" Etsy Treasury & Shop Feature - Curated by MyBestFriendsAttic


This Stichery Treasury features finds from CrochetKnit30, SimplyBeadedTreasure, ImagineThatBaby, KaitsCraftingCorner, Regina, EyeLoveKnots, CloudHunterCo, HiGirls, TheYarnWitchUK, SimplyBeadedTreasure, Madewithlove712, ElsieLorpu, Regina, Romancingtheneck, SpeakingofWitchWands, and CrochetKnit30.

These stitched goodies from the Stichery Treasury was curated by Deb of MyBestFriendsAttic. It features finds from the Buy From Women Etsy Team.


Deb was kind enough to include my Crochet Cotton Coasters in Sand Dune Ombre!

I do have these in stock at the moment and ready to ship. Follow the above link to purchase your own set! Feel free to send me a message with a custom color request.

I also have a free pattern for these Crochet Round Cotton Coasters right here on my blog!

In MyBestFriendsAttic, you will find handcrafted jewelry pieces and great vintage finds!

Some of MyBestFriendsAttic Favorites:

Beautiful Violets Teacup and Saucer
from Deb of MyBestFriendsAttic
I love this truly beautiful teacup and saucer!
What a nice Mother's Day gift this would make! Or part of your Spring Decor.

Beautiful Vintage Button Bib Collar Necklace [and Earrings]
by Deb of MyBestFriendsAttic
I love button jewelry! I have looked at several necklaces like this, and
tutorials on how to create my own, but I haven't quite grasped the concept of
working my own up. How gorgeous it is though!
Something like this would be a fantastic gift to a bride to be!

Some of my Other Favorites:

Pink Sweet Heart Baby Booties
by Marcia of ImagineThatBaby
These newborn booties are the perfect gift for any new baby girl! And especially appropriate
for the upcoming Valentine's Day!

Elegant Pink African Lace Netted Collar
by Kathy of SimplyBeadedTreasure
This necklace is STUNNING! I have tried bead weaving (not sure of the correct
name) before, and it is tough and time consuming. Kathy did a FANTASTIC job with this
beautiful necklace.
Thanks so much Deb for featuring my Crochet Cotton Facial Scrubbies in your Stichery from Buy From Women Team Treasury! And for sharing all of these other great finds too!

Check Out These Other EyeLoveKnots Projects:

Crochet Square Facial Scrubbies in Sand Dune Ombre

Vertebrae Bracelet - Jewelry Tutorial Review

No comments:

Post a Comment