Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Daily Dose of EyeLoveKnots Finds - December 10th, 2014


Here is your Daily Dose from EyeLoveKnots - Finds for December 10th!

Etsy Finds / Paid Crochet Patterns:


The Adorable Bear Pattern
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
How cute! Especially if your baby
nursery or child's room is 
woodland themed.
The Adorable Dragon Pattern
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
Very adorable dragon stuffed 
animal! Great for boys and
girls alike.


Stripes the Tiger
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
An adorable little tiger! Or any 
cat-like stuffed animal with a few 
minor changes.
The Adorable Unicorn
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
What little girl wouldn't love this 
adorable unicorn?!
It's on my list of making for my little cousin, Madison.
The Adorable Puppy
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
I love this little puppy! I first found the Sweetheart Puppy Pattern, but
this one is equally adorable! And perfect year round.

Sweetheart the Valentine's Day Puppy Pattern
by Melissa of MelissasPatterns
I was on search for some Valentine's Day crochet patterns when I found
this one - YES!
I cannot wait to make this!

My First Little Baseball Player
by Michelle of ThePerfectKnot
Great for a boy's sports themed 
nursery or bedroom. Make in your 
favorite teams colors!
Great gift for your little slugger.
My First Little Football Player
by Michelle of ThePerfectKnot
Great for a boy's sports themed 
nursery or bedroom. Make in your favorite teams colors!
Great gift for your little Pee Wee 
football player!
My First Babies
by Michelle of  ThePerfectKnot
These are adorable! Any little girl would LOVE to receive these.

Little Lady Bib, Headband & Booties
by Sharon of creeksendinc
This would make a great baby
shower gift! 
Sharp Dressed Man Bib and Booties
by Sharon of creeksendinc
This would make a great baby shower gift! As well as a costume - just put the bib on over a onesie.
Marine Bib, Cap and Booties
by Sharon of creeksendinc
What a fantastic gift to a Marine
family!
Little Chef Bib and Clogs
by Sharon of creeksendinc
This would be a neat baby shower gift!
As well as a costume, placed over a onesie.
With a chef hat, you could also use this in an infant's photo shoot.

Deanna Mitts Fingerless Gloves
by Sharon of creeksendinc
These beautiful, textured fingerless gloves are made with baby weight
yarn, making them light and great for Spring time.

Carol Mitts Fingerless Gloves
by Sharon of creeksendinc
I love the ribbed part being on the hand portion of these
fingerless gloves.
These gloves are made with worsted weight yarn. Use a
lighter cotton worsted weight yarn like Hobby Lobby's I Love
This Cotton for Summer Time, or a heavier worsted weight yarn
like Red Heart's With Love, Caron's Simply Soft, or Deborah Norville's
Everyday Soft for the Early Spring, Fall or Winter.
Tune back in tomorrow for your daily dose!

*If you would like any of the finished crochet pieces, please feel free to message me with your request/s for an estimate and color options. Or visit my Etsy shop to see what I have available!

Want More?
Check Out My Daily Dose of EyeLoveKnots Finds - December 8th, 2014!

Check Out My "Stichery from Buy From Women" Etsy Treasury & Shop Feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment