Sunday, December 7, 2014

Daily Dose of EyeLoveKnots Finds - December 7th, 2014


Here is your Daily Dose from EyeLoveKnots - Finds for December 7th!

Etsy Finds: 

Mrs. Claus Full Skirt Apron
by Amanda of AJsCafe

Pirate Fairy Apron
by Amanda of AJsCafe
Pirate Jumper Dress
by Amanda of AJsCafe

    These three aprons from Amanda of AJsCafe are so neat! With full coverage on the bottom half and an adjustable waist wrap, these are perfect for Halloween here in the Sunshine State (or any warmer place) as well as for any Themed or Holiday Party, and would definitely make a great gift for any baker.

Free Crochet Patterns:
Crochet Santa Gift Card Holder
by Kara of Petals to Picots
What a cute little gift card holder!
You can find her inspiration, HERE.
Whether you crochet it all, or add some ribbon and a sequin,
I'm sure anyone would LOVE to get this with their gift card inside!
Northern Nights Scarf
by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs
This scarf is so beautiful! Elena uses Swanky yarn
which sparkles and looks so soft and dainty. It on
my list of yarns to try.
I think this scarf would be great for Fall or Spring time.


DIY Crafts:
Leather Keychain
by Katie of Lemon Jitters for Crafts Unleashed
I must agree with Katie, men are tough to shop for, but this
leather keychain is a neat, different kind of gift.

Easy Reversible Holiday Placemats
by Jamie of Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Sewing is on my list of things to learn. I recently pitched
in with my godmother to get a sewing machine and she is
going to teach me. I may just need to add this to my beginner's
sewing project list.


Recipe Finds:
Twice Baked Potatoes
by Ariean of One Krieger Chick
These are awesome for two reasons:
1) Made in the Microwave! ;
2)  Quick!
I think these would make a great addition to lunch or dinner,
as well as a great snack!
Baked Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
by Jamie of Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
These sandwiches look delicious!
Perfect for lunch time, and leftovers!
Salted Caramel Sauce
by Ginnie of Hello Little Home
For anyone who has tried to make caramel, you
know it can be tricky and sometimes a pain in the
butt - at least it was for me! Too much time and
stirring.
This recipe takes just 10 minutes! And you have
delicious salted caramel sauce. Perfect for all of
the baking done in this time of the year, over top of ice
cream, in coffee and for gift giving!


Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies
by Jocelyn of Inside BruCrew Life
I absolutely LOVE peppermint flavoring!
I couldn't have asked for a better
recipe to land in my inbox!
I will be baking some of these soon!
Frosted Eggnog Bread
by Jocelyn of Inside BruCrew Life
The extent of my eggnog tasting has been in a milkshake, but a good milkshake that I have gone back for a few times when it's
in season.
This bread reminds me of pound cake and looks so good, and fluffy. And the glaze - reminds me of the hard icing on sugar cookies.
My mom is going to flip when I bake one of these!

Homemade Coffee Creamer
by Ariean of One Krieger Chick
In my household, my mom and I go through A LOT of
coffee and creamer/milk, daily. I can't wait to surprise
her with some homemade coffee creamer! And the
best part - okay two things -
1) Only 3 ingredients needed!
2) I can flavor it however I want! Hello peppermint.

Make sure to tune back in tomorrow for your daily dose!

Want More?


Check out my "More Gifts Under $20" Etsy Treasury and Shop Feature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my salted caramel, Alexandra! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete