Sunday, December 7, 2014

A New Segment - Daily Dose of EyeLoveKnots Finds


I spend a lot of time on my computer each day, which gives me the opportunity to discover a lot of things (or a lot of nothing too - ha!)

I've decided to share my daily finds with you, with a new segment called Daily Dose of EyeLoveKnots Finds. 

I pin craft tutorials, recipes and crochet patterns as well as share on Facebook a ton through the day, but this new segment will give me the opportunity to organize it better and hopefully one of them will be exactly what you are looking for!

The theme of items will vary, as I am always all over the place, but I will try not to get too carried away.

I hope you enjoy this new segment!

Linking Up To...
Hit Me With Your Best Shot #48 - One Krieger Chick
246th Inspire Me Tuesday - A Stroll Thru Life
Share Your Inspiring Projects FDTR #147 - The DIY Dreamer
Take-a-Look Tuesday - Sugar Bee Crafts
Tutorials & Tips Link Party {188} - Home Stories A to Z
Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party #36 - Lou Lou Girls
The Sunday Showcase Party No. 269 - By Stephanie Lynn
Make it Monday - Etcetorize
December 2014 Sharing Time - Week 1 - Raising Memories
Share Your Creativity Link Party No. 141, Home Sweet Home - It's Overflowing
Friday Finds Link Party 12.6.14 - Craftaholics Anonymous
Best DIY Projects and Recipe Party - the 36th Avenue
Craft Schooling Sunday - Creative Jewish Mom
Inspiration Link Party #74 - Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
The Party Bunch Link Party - The Idea Room
The Creative Exchange Link Party #31 - The Happy Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment