Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Summer Ceramic Tile Coasters - Batch #1

I made a trip to Hobby Lobby about a month or two ago and made a big purchase of summery scrapbook papers. While summer is still a few weeks days away (shows how long it's been since I started this post! Oops!), here in the Sunshine State it already feels like it's here!

If you'd like to make your own coasters, check out my DIY Ceramic Tile Coasters post. It has been split into two parts: Supplies Needed and The Process.

You will find all of the following coasters in my Etsy shop for sell. They are made to order but ready in 3-5 days.

If you'd like to request a custom order, simply send me a message! I love the challenge.

Fishing Lures
Perfect gift for Father's Day!
Or any man cave.
Fun Bugs

Flip Flops
Baseballs
For the baseball lover!
Pool Words, Subway Art
Seashells

Solid Turquoise Swirl
Road Signs
Splatter Paint
Travel Icons

Summer Stripes
Tie Dye

Turtle & Fish Patchwork
Sketchy Beach Icons
 
Green Flowers
Watercolor Floral
 
Intricate Damask Green Blue
Linen Big Polka Dots
 
Good Times
Linen Stripes



No comments:

Post a Comment