Saturday, February 1, 2014

Upcoming Project - Vertebrae Bracelets

I have been working hard on some crocheted items to add to my Etsy shop and post my opinions on, and will be posting said entries in the next few days - I think I have 8 drafts or so. Yikes! Included in these entries will be FIVE FREE patterns I constructed myself. 

But! Early this morning, I watched this really cool video for "Vertebrae Bracelets" via Potomac Bead Company on YouTube. Immediately after watching it, I found some Superduo and cube beads on Artbeads.com and placed my order. I haven't attempted this bead weaving business before, but this is a very well put together video tutorial, and I can't wait to try it!

Keep a look out for my upcoming crochet posts, and Vertebrae Bracelets!

Have a GREAT, safe weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment