Thursday, December 26, 2013

Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts on Elastic Headband - Alexandra Original - Inspiration and For Sale





I made this headband about two years ago to wear on Valentine's Day. It is an Alexandra original. 

The hearts are made of yarn and plastic canvas and then hot glued onto an orange ouchless hair band. The hearts read "I <3 U"; "BE MINE"; and "X'S + O'S".


This three pumpkin headband is also an
Alexandra original. It was made for my
Pumpkin Witch costume a few years ago.
It is also available in my Etsy shop.




This Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts Headband is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.
If you like this idea but would prefer for it to be arranged differently, different colors or sizes or added feather or ribbon (or anything else you can think of), I'd be happy to create it for you!
The hearts can also be made as a solid color (without words).




No comments:

Post a Comment