Thursday, December 26, 2013

Crochet Adult Green Ribbed Beanie - Pattern Review

This ribbed beanie pattern was courtesy of Lion Brand Yarns

This pattern is very easy to follow and can be adjusted to fit any size. The ribbing nature of it makes it kind of time consuming. I made this beanie to fit my boyfriend, Chad. It measures approximately 20" around by 10" long and took about three hours to crochet the rectangle and less than 30 minutes to sew up the top and sides together. The yarn is great because Chad's head is a little bigger, and mine a little smaller, but the hat fits both well.

The only thing I would change about the process in making this beanie, is I'd probably make it a chunky one using two strands of the yarn and a bigger crochet hook. It would still feel and look great but take less time to put together.

The wool ease yarn is a mixture of acrylic yarn and wool and comes in a large variety of colors. I choose to use Forest Green Heather - green being Chad's favorite color - purchased from Joann's on sale 25% off! This yarn is stretchy and soft.

This beanie is very comfortable and warm. It looks great with or without the folded edge, and can easily be made to fit any size from infant to adult.

This Crochet Adult Green Ribbed Beanie is available for purchase in my Etsy shop. The listing is for an adult size but I'd be happy to make any size for you! 
There are also lots of colors to choose from so if you'd like a different color, here you can find color options. 

I welcome custom orders and/or adjustments so don't be shy to ask!

**I do not get paid for endorsing any particular company. I just shop the deals and wherever they may take me, that is the route I follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment